Re: Simplifying single page Collections

Hi Benjamin,

I don't follow the concern. The spec doesn't just imply you have to use an
AnnotationPage, that is the model we came to. If you're not doing
pagination either embedded (as per example 40) or referenced (as per
example 38), then you're not consistent with the AnnotationCollection model.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Semantic Architect