Re: Web annotations for physical texts

It's likely best--given the vast array of options--that one store as many matching target expressions as one is able to generate at the time the annotation is recorded (or perhaps later with machines).

As in...
```
{
  "target": [
    "urn:cts:....",
    {
      "source": "urn:isbn:...",
      "selector": {
        ...some nifty new selector for physical dimensions, pages, etc...
      }
  ]
}
```

There's also EPUB CFI's of course...and likely many more we've missed... >_>

As this exploration goes along, if anyone wants to write these findings up on the wiki, that'd be super amazing:
https://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/wiki/Main_Page

Cheers!
Benjamin

--