Re: Web annotations for physical texts

Ha! Thanks, Tim. From what I recall, there weren't any extensions to the WA
model needed for the project. I think that oa:TextQuoteSelector was the
only SpecificResource selector used. I see that Princeton's Digital
Humanities Center has launched a more ambitious Derrida project that
includes image annotations, but I'm not sure to what extent they are using
WA: https://derridas-margins.princeton.edu/.

--
Tim A. Thompson
Discovery Metadata Librarian