From: Graham Klyne <gklyne@googlemail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:04 PM
To: sgharms@stevengharms.com
Cc: public-openannotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Web annotations for physical texts

I'm currently doing some linked data work using Web Annotations applied to physical places, and I'm not seeing any real problems with this (just a need to be clear what a URI is referring to).  I'm actually finding them to be quite a powerful tool for capturing contextualised descriptions in linked data (with a modest additions).

#g.