Re: Instanciation of Annotation properties

In fact, I have not tried asking on Protege list. Indeed, my main question
about the Web annotation ontology is the fact of implementing  the
properties hasTarget, hasBody and dcterms:Creator as Annotation properties.

As far as I know, Annotation properties are used to associate additional
information with ontologies, entities, and axioms.

My question is : How can we consider hasTarget, for example, as annotation
property (additional information)? Whereas a target is required for any
annotation.

Thank you for considering my question
Best regards