Web Annotation Proposed Recommendations

From: Paolo Ciccarese <paolo.ciccarese@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 12:17:51 -0500
To: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
Dear Open Annotation Community Group members,

we are pleased to report that, after more than two years of work by the Web
Annotation Working Group [1], on January 17th, the following documents have
been advanced to W3C Proposed Recommendations:

Web Annotation Data Model
http://www.w3.org/TR/2017/PR-annotation-model-20170117/
Web Annotation Vocabulary
http://www.w3.org/TR/2017/PR-annotation-vocab-20170117/
Web Annotation Protocol
http://www.w3.org/TR/2017/PR-annotation-protocol-20170117/

We also want to remind to those of you affiliated with W3C members that
your organization's
W3C Advisory Committee Representative should indicate whether you endorse
these
PRs as W3C Recommendations by completing the following WBS survey:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/webannopr/

The deadline for responses is 23:59 (Boston time) on Feb 14, 2017.

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Paolo and Rob

[1] Web Annotation Working Group:  https://www.w3.org/annotation/

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
Principal Knowledge and Software Engineer at PerkinElmer Innovation Lab

Assistant in Neuroscience at Mass General Hospital
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5156-2703