Europeana's Annotation API is now public

From: Hugo Manguinhas <Hugo.Manguinhas@europeana.eu>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 09:41:33 +0000
To: W3C Public Annotation List <public-annotation@w3.org>, public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
Hi all,

We are happy to announce that the alpha version of our Annotations API that we had shared with you a couple of months ago, and after a couple of hiccups, has finally become public.

You can find all information about this API at our documentation page at this location [1] together with our roadmap towards a beta and stable release [2].

We look forward to all your comments and feedback to this API and further discuss with you all the use case scenarios that we wish to support in our roadmap!

[1] http://labs.europeana.eu/api/annotations
[2] http://labs.europeana.eu/api/annotations-roadmap-changelog

Best regards,
Hugo Manguinhas
Technical R&D Coordinator

T: +31 (0)70 314 0998
M:
E: hugo.manguinhas@europeana.eu
Skype: hugo.manguinhas

Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network Association: http://bit.ly/NetworkAssociation

 #AllezCulture!
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.