Re: Java implementation for the Open Annotation Ontology

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 19:56:56 +0200
Cc: public-annotation@w3.org, public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
To: Leyla Jael García Castro <leylajael@gmail.com>
(Sorry to be late on this, I was on vacations...)

I saw the answers that point to existing Java implementations. Which is great but... maybe you can do better! The more the merrier, competition is good, etc...:-)

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)