Re: Question on qualified linking between two resources

Hi Hugo,

There isn't a specific slot in the model for putting a predicate that
should be associated between body and target resources.  Would it be
sufficient just to add the triple to the graph and keep the motivation as
oa:linking?

For example:

{
  "motivation": "linking",
  "body": {
    "@id": "data.europeana.eu/item/1",
    "edm:isSimilarTo" : "data.europeana.eu/item/2"
  },
  "target": "data.europeana.eu/item/2"
}

Rob