Re: Multiple URIs for one annotation body

Dear Isabel,
I wonder if, by following the example number 13 in the current draft of the
spec,
http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/#semantic-tags
you could do:

"body": {
    "@type": "oa:SemanticTag",
    "related": "http://dbpedia.org/resource/Paris”
    “page”:”http://dbpedia.org/page/Paris”
},

where related is skos:related and page is foaf:page.
Or do you need to be more precise than that? Another more specific skos
term?

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
Principal Knowledge and Software Engineer at PerkinElmer Innovation Lab

Assistant in Neuroscience at Mass General Hospital
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5156-2703