Re: annotating csv

Thanks for the advice and background. Ivan’s email reminded me of Two Hard Things:

    There are two hard things in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors. [1]

Although I guess in the case of multi-line comments and headers in the CSV it would be off-by-n errors :-) Like Dave said it should be easy enough to adjust later depending on what CSVW chooses to do.

//Ed

[1] http://martinfowler.com/bliki/TwoHardThings.html