Re: Converting annotations stored in the PDF into open annotation standard

Hi!

After talking today with the PDF.js team at the web meeting, I opened
this ticket:

https://github.com/mozilla/pdf.js/issues/5283

Feel free to add more information, pitch in, or show some support for the idea.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m