Re: invalid anchors in OA specification

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:01:31 -0700
To: Nico Schlömer <nico.schloemer@gmail.com>
Cc: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>, André Gaul <andre@gaul.io>
Hi Nico,

The ontology terms probably should resolve to the right place in the
representation, thanks for catching that.

The specification itself, though, is at:
http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/
in case you found the ontology document some other way.

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson
Technology Collaboration Facilitator