Re: Open Annotation RDFa (again)

Hey Paolo (et al),

I've added two links (and soon actual wiki pages) for two things I'd like
to catalog:
https://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/wiki/Serializations#HTML

The two pages are:
 - Found commentary / annotation HTML artifacts:
   - intended for existing markup from various popular CMS's / sites
   - would be the foundation for "peppering" in RDFa (or other) semantics
 - HTML annotation related elements and attributes:
   - past, present, and future annotation / commentary representations
   - examples:
     - <mark>
     - <aside>
     - rel="annotation" rel="reply" (from HTML 1.1):
       - http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iiir-html-00

Having that cataloged may help us as we look toward iteration-based
exploration of the OA data model.

Help with these pages is *very* welcome. :)

Thanks!
Benjamin
--
Developer Advocate