Re: Representing annotation goals

Hi Joël,

That's exactly what the motivations are intended for.  The motivation is to
criticize the target resource, or to remark on them.  I'd question whether
remark has any more significance than the current oa:commenting, however.

For tagging resources as interesting or boring, you could simply use a
second oa:Tag (or preferably oa:SemanticTag) body resource.

Hope that helps,

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson