Re: Representing annotation goals

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 09:20:17 -0800
To: Joël Kuiper <me@joelkuiper.eu>
Cc: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
Hi Joël,

That's exactly what the motivations are intended for.  The motivation is to
criticize the target resource, or to remark on them.  I'd question whether
remark has any more significance than the current oa:commenting, however.

For tagging resources as interesting or boring, you could simply use a
second oa:Tag (or preferably oa:SemanticTag) body resource.

Hope that helps,

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson