Re: Annotations which verify their content

Check out RFC 6920: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6920

I'm using it (and its .well-known/ni morphism) in a
content-addressable storage system to cryptographically identify
opaque data objects by their content. (I'm also shoving the "ni:" URIs
into ETags.)

You can use "ni:" URIs just fine as RDF nodes. Here's some code to
generate 'em: http://search.cpan.org/~dorian/URI-ni/lib/URI/ni.pm

--
Dorian Taylor
Make things. Make sense.