Re: Annotations which notify of changes

Hi Patrick,

It's certainly not crazy, and I don't know of a solution other than the
ResourceSync option that Herbert describes.
I think this would be a great use case to take forwards to the API
component of the W3C Working Group discussion, not only between systems but
also at an internal level so that we have a robust event system within a
client side (e.g. javascript) API for browsers.

Thanks!

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson