Re: W3C Annotation Working Group?

Hi Leyla,
thank you for your support!

The current idea is to keep the CG alive, so you still will be able to use
the CG mailing list.
Rob and I will make sure to transparently manage the communications between
CG and WG.

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.