RE: Dublin Core prefixes in OA

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:42:59 -0700, Robert Sanderson wrote:
> That said ... if W3C were to issue a JSON-LD context for the RDFA core
> mappings, then we could inherit it as a best practice. That would provide
> substantive benefit, both in terms of understanding and reducing the need
> for dereferencing of resources.

That has already been done. I've created the context a while ago at

  https://gist.github.com/lanthaler/5056140

and it has been uploaded to

  http://www.w3.org/2013/json-ld-context/rdfa11

It would probably be worth mentioning that directly on

  http://www.w3.org/2011/rdfa-context/rdfa-1.1

so that people will actually find it. Serving it directly at that URL (using
conneg) would be great as well.

P.S.: Thanks Ivan for bringing this to my attention

Cheers,
Markus

--
Markus Lanthaler