Re: OA motivations and triple-based annotations

Hi Bridget,

Just to clarify, the motivation would be "assigning a date" rather than
"tagging." Is that right?

If yes, then since oa:motivatedBy has a 1 to many cardinality having two
motivations, one for "tagging" and the other for something like a "circa"
concept, would be another possibility. If you were already thinking of this
idea, I think this is the option I would go with until such a time as
someone builds a BCE dates ontology.

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu