Re: Trackbacks as annotations

Hi Ed,

Although I can't give a timeline for implementation, I do intend that
arXiv URLs like http://arxiv.org/abs/0902.4001 will do conneg to HTML
(the current splash page) and to linked data (RDF/XML and JSON-LD
perhaps) representations.

If we come up with a stable set of LD for arXiv before we have conneg
implemented then I agree that it would be good add the <link> you
suggest (and perhaps also keep with conneg). For now the LD under
http://resync.library.cornell.edu/lod/ is not stable enough that I'd
want to advertize it from the real arXiv.

(Without wanting to open up some http-range-14 argument... my current
inclination is that we'll do 200 with a Content-Location header to the
HTML, and real 303 to LD reps.)

Cheers,
Simeon