Re: Provenance examples have non conformant dates

The spec seems clear: "The datetime MUST be expressed in the
xsd:dateTime format, and SHOULD have a timezone specified."
So only the examples are at issue, so IMO it can be changed at will.
I would say waiting is good even for silent changes.  The main cost is
to those of us insufficiently SPARQL facile who then bang their heads
on handcrafted examples whose date comparisons don't work properly.
Besides, I should imagine that any respectable annotation generation
software is likely to be creating dates with APIs that do the right
thing about typed literals, if not by default then without much
effort.

As an aside, is their some powerful reason why SPARQL 1.1 doesn't
support xsd:date typed literals as operands to operators? [1] .  It
would seem to be even easier than xsd:dateTime.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/#operandDataTypes