Is there any way to access a single page version of the specification?

From: Nick Gall <nick.gall@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 10:20:35 -0400
To: public-openannotation@w3.org
How can I access a complete representation of the entire specification on a
single HTML page? The URL http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/ refers
to a representation of the spec that is broken into segments connected by
“Next” links. I want to produce a pdf of the spec so I can read it offline,
search it, etc. Most (all?) other W3C specs (used to) offer a single page
version. Has there been some W3C policy change that intends to make it more
difficult to copy the full spec?

Thanks.

-- Nick

PS Please reply to me as well as the list, since I don't subscribe to the
list yet.

Nick Gall
Phone: +1.781.608.5871
Other Contact Info: http://bit.ly/nickgall