Re: introduction to OA of pharmacogenomics in product labeling

Hi Richard,

Some quick notes, compiled during a meeting...

* The object of oa:annotatedBy is a resource, rather than a literal.

    <oa:annotatedBy>TRIADS Lab, University of Pittsburgh</oa:annotatedBy>
  Should instead be:
    <oa:annotatedBy rdf:resource="(uri)"/>
  And then you'd just have one block for the Agent, along the lines of:
    <rdf:description rdf:about="(uri")>
        <foaf:name>TRIADS Lab, University of Pittsburgh</foaf:name>
        [...]
    </rdf:description>

The relevant section of the spec is:
    http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/core.html#ProvAgents

* NamedIndividual

This looks like a typo for rdf:description?  It appears to cover
multiple classes within the OA ontology.
Or is it in another ontology?

* Collections

To date we haven't looked into formalizing collections of annotations.
 It certainly could be an oa:Composite or oa:List (all of these items,
or all of the items in a certain order), but whether that's the most
appropriate syntax for this sort of thing or not hasn't really been
discussed.

Thanks for your interest and work on this, it's very interesting to see! :)

Rob