Re: Recording geolocation of the annotation (where the annotation has been created)

Hi Bob,

Yeah, that makes sense as a use case, but is it really annotation specific?
In the sense that I can think of plenty applications that would need that, and yet have nothing to do with annotation. Does it make sense that these applications would have to use the OA ontology to match their requirements?

It's a bit as if OA had re-invented a big part of the PROV ontology to match very generic requirements...

Summing up my position:
Explaining in OA documents how to use other standards: yes.
Introducing in OA new geolocation properties: no.

Cheers,

Antoine