Re: confused about extending Motivations: oa:motivationScheme

Thanks, that's what I thought.  From your confirmation of my
understanding I also conclude

1. If I correctly read the thread initiated by Antoine as
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-openannotation/2013Jan/0017.html
we would prefer that the example in
http://openannotation.org/spec/core/appendices.html#ExtendingMotivations
have capitalized oa:MotivationScheme  rather than oa:motivationScheme

2. We haven't actually declared oa:MotivationScheme anywhere except
implicitly by its need implied by
http://openannotation.org/spec/core/appendices.html#ExtendingMotivations
(Right?)