Re: New Specification Published!

From: Paolo Ciccarese <paolo.ciccarese@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 08:45:49 -0500
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Cc: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>, public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
I am in favor of a more compact namespace.
With oa replacing openannotation.

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.