Re: New Specification Published!

Dear all,
thank you for your contributions and your support throughout this process!
Your feedback has been really important in order to get this done.

As co-chair, I also would like to  publicly thank Rob for the really
amazing work he put into the current specs.

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.