Two concrete/practical cookbook examples of Semantic Tags

From: Paolo Ciccarese <paolo.ciccarese@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 09:40:20 -0500
To: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
Two concrete/practical examples of Semantic Tags.
Please, just look at the RDF and the figure, I still working on the text.

1) A DBpedia entry used as semantic tag on an image:
http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/wiki/SE_Semantically_Tagging_an_Image
In this case I can attach oa:Tag (oa:SemanticTag?) to the URI directly as
it is a DBpedia 'resource.

2) Two URIs used as semantic tags while bookmarking a webpage
http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/wiki/Bookmarking_and_Tagging_a_Webpage#Open_Annotation_Representation
The URIs also identify the HTML page for those entities so I used the
SpecificResource construct as Rob suggested.

Should we keep two different constructs?
Comments?

Paolo