Re: Last Ultimate Final Call :)

Hi Leyla,
we have been discussed about that issue and we tried to explain it in the
Introduction:
http://www.openannotation.org/spec/future/#Introduction

"An annotation is considered to be a set of connected resources, typically
including a body and target, and conveys that the body is related to the
target. The exact nature of this relationship changes according to the
intention of the annotation, but most frequently conveys that the body is
somehow "about" the target. Other possible relationships include that the
body is an identifier for the target, provides a representation of the
target, or classifies the target in some way."

In other words, while in annotations such as comments you can say that the
body is somehow about the target, with a semantic tag I would say we
'classify' the target.

Does this help?

Paolo