Re: Last Ultimate Final Call :)

Thanks Stian :)

And just to reinforce the last part of previous mail, I absolutely
understand the real world problem that people use the URIs of
documents to mean a concept that they describe.  Please, if there's a
solution that works with multiple bodies of different types, including
multiplicity constructs, then it will be done!

Note that the current recommendation of adding a node is exactly
equivalent to a Specific Resource:

The Body is a Specific Resource that identifies the tag aspect, not
the document aspect, of the Source (a URI that somehow identifies both
a document and a concept).

We could even push it into the Specific Resource module and leave
textual tagging in Core.

Would this be cleaner?

Rob