Re: Last Ultimate Final Call :)

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Jacob Jett <jgjett@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> So if I understand correctly oa:hasStyle & oa:hasScope will also be
> properties of oa:SpecificResources, is that correct?

hasScope and styleClass were always properties of SpecificResource,
it's just that now they help define what that Specific Resource
identifies.  In other words, if you reuse the Specific Resource, then
the resource includes the style and scope, which were previously
described as "Annotation specific".

> We did have a quick question on the lists and containers, can a
> specific resource have multiple sources?

No. 3.1 says:
The relationship between a Specific Resource and the resource that it
is a more specific representation of.
There MUST be exactly 1 oa:hasSource relationship associated with a
Specific Resource.

What was the use case for multiple sources? I assume that it can be
covered by Composite?

Thanks!

Rob