Re: Digital Publishing Annotation Use Cases

Hi Jane, Anna,

I think that would be an edge case, as my understanding of the scope
is that the user is the general public, rather than academics.
However this isn't made explicit anywhere, I'll find out if
annotation-as-scholarship is in scope or not.  Certainly academic
objects and teaching/learning resources are explicitly in scope.

Annotations as part of the publication were discussed at the February
workshop in NYC, but I'm not sure if that's part of the charter.  I
would expect this is to be in scope, as it's not specific to a
particular environment.

Thanks!

Rob