Re: Content in RDF

Thanks Stian!

Rather than crowd their conference call with Open Annotators, the
issues that would be good to bring up:

* Your OWL issues

* Moving to a Recommendation or at least formalizing the status.
Currently it's a working draft ... but hasn't been touched in two
years so looks abandoned.  See the previous questions on the list
about whether we should just duplicate it. It would be very nice to
have it formalized so this becomes a non-issue.

* cnt:chars vs cnt:characterEncoding -- consistency in naming would be
good. Also dtDecl vs doctypeName, and dtDecl vs declaredEncoding.
Either abbreviate or not, but be consistent.

* Best practices would be appreciated. For example XML can be
represented either as ContentAsText or ContentAsXML.  We do
ContentAsText for ease as the mime type can be used to determine
whether it is XML or not.  Even just a discussion about why
ContentAsXML is useful at all would be nice?

Thanks again!

Rob