Google Summer of Code and Open Annotation

From: James Smith <jgsmith@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:54:50 -0400
To: public-openannotation@w3.org
MITH was fortunate enough to be selected by Google as one of the Google
Summer of Code (GSoC) mentoring organizations. Since we are involved in the
Open Annotation work, we're interested in seeing proposals from students
who might have an interest in linked open data and the humanities.

Feel free to pass along the GSoC information to any students you know who
might have such an interest.

Some links:

Our GSoC Homepage:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/umd_mith