Re: Annotating HTML: Distinguishing between annotating the source and the rendition

Hi Paolo and Christian,

thanks for the hints and suggestions. I think they will serve my purpose.

I'll keep you updated on how I'll apply them and if they fit my cases.

Thanks again,
Simone
Simone Sacchi
Research Assistant - Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
Ph.D Student - Graduate School of Library and Information Science
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Email(s): sacchi1@illinois.edu - simo.sacchi@gmail.com
Skype: simone.sacchi