Re: Meeting Announcement: Sept. 18 & 19 F2F to work on core and extension specifications [via Open Annotation Community Group]

The agenda for next week's meeting has now been finalized.

It is as follows. For everyone's convenience I've also attached the agenda
to this message.

Open Annotation Community Group Meeting Agenda

Chicago, September 18 & 19, 2012

*Location: *

Gleacher Center, 450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60611USA

*Tuesday, September 18*

09:00-09:20 Welcome & Logistics (Tim Cole)

09:20-09:30 Community Group Status (Paolo Ciccarese)

09:30-10:15 Style (Rob Sanderson)

10:15-10:30 Break

10:30-11:15 Context (Paolo Ciccarese)

11:15-12:00 Provenance (TBD)

12:00-13:00 Lunch (on own)

13:00-14:45 Multiple Bodies, Targets, Composite Annotations (Rob Sanderson)

14:45-15:00 Break

15:00-17:00 Multiple Bodies, Targets, Composite Annotations (Paolo
Ciccarese)

17:00 End of Day 1

*Wednesday, September 19*

08:45-09:45 Semantic & Data Annotations (Herbert Van de Sompel)

09:45-10:45 Versioning (Paolo Ciccarese)

10:45-11:00 Break

11:00-12:00 Subclassing (TBD)

12:00-12:30 Serialization / Transport (TBD)

12:30-13:00 Wrap-up (Rob Sanderson, Paolo Ciccarese, Tim Cole)

13:00 End of Day 2, continue informal discussion if desired

Confirmed Attendees

Paolo Ciccarese (MIND Informatics)

Tim Clark (MIND Informatics)

Tim Cole (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)

Anna Gerber (University of Queensland)

Tom Habing (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)

Sebastian Hellmann (University of Leipzig)

Jane Hunter (University of Queensland)

Antoine Isaac (Vrije University Amsterdam)

Jacob Jett (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)

Nettie Lagace (NISO)

Randal Leeds (Hypothes.is)

Bob Morris (University of Massachusetts Boston)

Simone Sacchi (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)

Rob Sanderson (Los Alamos National Laboratory)

Stian Soiland-Reyes (University of Manchester)

Herbert Van de Sompel (Los Alamos National Laboratory)

Dan Whaley (Hypothes.is)

Karen Wickett (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)

Regards,

Jacob