Re: URI fragments

The use of  fragment URI is not forbidden by the current model,
as explained at the bottom of this page:
http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/fragment-uris/

At this point, as Bernhard said, I would wait to see real-world
implementation before discussing this further.

Best,
paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.