Re: F2F Decision: Multiple Resources

Not quite sure what you are suggesting. I \think/ it is exactly what I
meant: the second annotation hasTarget the first annotation.

If, on the other hand you are suggesting that the second annotation
has the same Target as the first but merely adds Body assertions, then
I think the model is delicate. We have actionable annotations
semi-autonomously flying around a P2P network with a semantic Pub/Sub
facility. We normally try to resist intentionally adding explicit
triples to a published annotation, because it can sometimes makes it
hard for the subscription notification component to detect that
something relevant happened. (We haven't explored that problem very
much yet....).  Also, there is an issue if several response
annotations enter the network, each with different assertions about
which is the right choice.  Although I think it's not restricted to
oa:Choice issues, we know that actionable annotations are sometimes
subject to semantic or chronological race conditions, and that the
annotation provenance is quite critical to agents that change their
back-end data (for us, physical specimen metadata).