Re: F2F Decision: Multiple Resources

The XOR or Choice is to select one and only one of the resources.  For
example, if there are three translations of the same comment, a system
should display only one of them as appropriate for the user's
preferences (and potentially allow the user to se the other options).
On the other hand, given an oa:Set of three comments, all three should
be displayed.

Hope that helps,

Rob