Re: F2F Decision: Sub-classing

Hi Antoine, Bob, all,

I think I understand Antoine's concerns but still would like to have some
common motivations in oax so it will be even clearer what the intention is.
As for oax:Motivation vs SKOS concepts, is not possible an hybrid approach?
ex:Comment can be a skos:Concept but also a oax:Motivation, cannot it?

In a similar vein, is it not possible at least to introduce the
oax:Expectation and leave the actual expectations to communities but just
making clear what the intention is? How would be the community-specific
stuff integrated to OA? Because even if it is community-specific, we want
to avoid different communities reinventing the wheel, right?

Leyla