Re: F2F Decision: Multiple Resources - questionable example?

Hi Antoine,
I see your point about that particular example to explain the multiple
bodies. However, it is an important one and I think we should discuss it
further. I am not sure I agree with the <multilingualcomment> approach. I
have to think about it a little more.

I will probably move that problem in the use cases/challenges section of
the wiki.

Use case: I have a textual content written in one language. As curator, I
pick an important sentence within that text and I provide, through
annotation, the translations in different languages of that particular
passage. And it could be even a little more complicated and we might need
to keep track of multiple translations for each language performed at
different moments in time.

Bob, could you work out some little code detailing your example on species?

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.