Re: Named Graphs and Content Negotiation

Good catch.

I propose the following amendment:

This form MUST ONLY be returned when retrieving an Annotation if the
client explicitly requests a Named Graph serialization, for example
through the use of HTTP Content Negotiation.  This restriction ...

Does that remove the HTTP protocol restriction sufficiently?

Rob