Re: Consistency for FragmentSelector value

Agreed  - so go for rdf:value - there is only one way to have
fragments (you can't do a fragment as a set of bytes), the fragment
string does fully represent the FragmentSelector, and it does not have
additional properties like content type.

Also going into the area of string encoding of fragment selectors
sounds like a mine field..

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science