Re: Point vs Range/Area Selectors?

Any sort of document that has geography, either linear or area.  Which, as
far as I can tell, is any sort of document :)
I think that the SvgSelector or multiple SvgSelectors will handle arbitrary
polygons, polylines and so forth.

It seems that the consensus, at least to date, is that point based
selectors are important, and that we don't need to do anything special for
them other than describe how they are modeled using range/area selectors.