Re: Mapping between prov and provenance in OA

From: Paolo Ciccarese <paolo.ciccarese@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:59:30 -0400
To: Leyla Jael García Castro <leylajael@gmail.com>
Cc: public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
Leyla,
some mappings are listed in this thread
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-openannotation/2012Aug/0094.html

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.