Re: named entity annotation / certainty / provenance

Ah, interesting example!

Regarding the confidence they used an 'example' namespace as far as I see.
I guess my recommendation is still valid. Do what you need to do for your
use case and, if you feel that can be good also for others, please
contribute it back to the list. Personally I always needed to record a
single score but I am sure there are counter examples.

Thank you Sebastian for the feedback, I updated the example in the Cookbook
accordingly:
http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation/wiki/SE_Semantically_Tagging_an_Image

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.