Re: Selection Filtering

To try and summarize:

We should allow HTTP URIs for Specific Resources, for example URIs with
fragments or ones that provide representations of segments of resources, in
the situation when there is only a Selector and no other specifiers.

And, to clarify, it is to be used as the identifier for the specific
resource *with* a Selector, rather than in place of it.  The reasoning:
the URI is not obfuscated as it's in hasSource, conflation isn't really an
issue as the description is also available, and that it's explicitly only
for when there's a single selector.

Did I get that right?

I think the only discussion towards this point was at the Boston meeting
(if at all) where it was thought that it would be easier to have a single
recommendation for all specific resources rather than a double barreled one
where some can have an HTTP URI but all the rest of the cases get a URN.

And the zoom level issue is noted, but seems like either quite a specific
problem (how to describe zoom level for an image server) or a use case
within a much much larger problem (how to relate very similar resources
with different URIs, eg Hamlet, the Bible, dynamically generated images
from a single source)

Rob