Re: Connecting multiple fragment selectors with individual bodies

Hi Leyla and Paolo,

please find attached the export of the very simple model from my
Annotation JUnit-Test in rdf-xml and N3.
It simply creates two types of Agents and Institutions, serving as
annotator and generator of a single "meta" annotation, which include a
single "sub" annotion which

The annotation is about a source target with the URI
"urn:guid:BGBM:Bridel+Herbar:Bridel-1-12:1344860699609:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tdwg.org%2Fschemas%2Fabcd%2F2.06".

The "meta" - annotation URI is
urn:guid:bgbm:annosys:1344860701104:1344860701104.
The "sub"annotation outlining the XPath within the source target XML
document is urn:guid:bgbm:annosys:1344860701292:1344860701292, and uses
the hasSemantic Tag pointing at the enclosing "meta"-annotation.

The specific Target describing the XML Element within source target is
urn:guid:bgbm:annosys:1344860701296:1344860701296.
Furthermore, I introduced a XPath selector called <oax:xpath>, which
simply includes an XPath expression to describe the XML element to be
annotated.
The body of each "sub" annotation (XML Element annotation) may comprise
a new value and/or a comment related to the annotated XML element.

I hope, my explication is not too complicated. If you have any
questions, please come back to me.

BTW. As I am quite new to RDF, what tool are you using to visualise all
the RDF graphs in your documentation ? Protegé ?

Thanks
Lutz