Re: Selection Filtering

I am dealing with the same use case exactly now.
I like Rob's first solution but I agree the image is buried in the selector.
The oa:hasSelector {FileSel1,ImgSel1,Svg1} does not communicate the message
clearly.

I would pick Jim's solution as it is simple and in line with the
discussions we had in the last weeks. Christian Morbidoni was suggesting a
similar approach in a previous email exchange:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-openannotation/2012Jul/0038.html

However, I am not sure if, with that, you can distinguish in between the
fact that the image has been simply annotated within a context and the fact
that the annotation makes sense only within that context. In the first
case, ignoring the context is probably fine. In the second case, it is
probably not. Probably adding a subproperty could be enough but I was
wondering if that approach has the potential of scaling to more complex
filtering criteria.

Paolo